Spring break is over...

     Finally, spring break is gone. I've not been keeping track of time which makes it feel as if it went by faster. Strange. Perhaps I should start keeping time so I have more time in my hands... or my mind, at least?
     A new quarter, and a new start. I'm back at school, and so far, no luck? My brain was half-dead all today, and I didn't really function that well. I wonder why. It's like I forgot I'm back at school. Huh. No wonder I couldn't do simple things like remember what the Pythagorean theorem is, something I learned back in middle school. I need to wake up.
     I looked at my life today, and wondered, 'Is the fate of my rest of three years till college to stay trapped inside these low ceilings and suffocating numbers of people?' Never mind that I love all of them--I really do, but I don't want to stay trapped or caged. I want to be free to travel, wander in the woods, sleep in, and not wake up early. But don't everyone?
     I could honestly handle school pretty well if not for the waking up part. I'm not a morning person, so this absurd schedule forcing its way into my life is not working that great. I really hope I have a better day tomorrow.

Comments